Sunday, March 20, 2011

Whole Foods Grand Opening

For those of us living in the Midtown and North Raleigh areas, the opening of Whole Foods off of Six Forks Road is a big event.  This is not because of the free breakfast offered the morning of the grand opening, but because we have waited for this for a long time.  Previously, the closest Whole Foods was off of Wade Avenue, and inconvenient to most of us living OTB.  While I was pregnant I would sometimes make special trips there for the nitrate-free sandwich meat.  After I gave birth, my good friend Emily brought me the best gift at the hospital, a selection of Whole Foods' cookies.  I would not have been able to survive between meals without them!  Now the new store is less than five minutes away and I look forward to enjoying more treats and fresh food on a regular basis. 

No comments:

Post a Comment